Yes, my studio is open and operating with limited hours. The well being of my clients and myself, is my top priority. As a community we are all trying to navigate the safest way to interact and connect. This does not mean you need to miss out of capturing your memories with your baby. My proactive approach to keeping clients Health & Safety has not changed, but only become more thoughtful. With so many feelings that are in a constant state of change, I wanted to detail the additional care I am taking to ensure you feel safe and have the same great experience when you visit the studio.
In addition to requiring PPE for myself and clients, I am also:
- Staying informed & up to date on risks from experts
- Sanitizing between customers
- Limiting number of sessions a week
- Taking off shoes inside studio & hand washing
- Airing out and opening windows during sessions
- Offering online ordering to limit contact with others
Safety is my priority! I have always worked closely with vulnerable people- newborns, pregnant women and young children, my main priority at ALL times, not just during this epidemic, is the Health & Safety of clients. I am a sole operator, the level of risk that the virus poses is low. It is important to be apart of the solution to help keep our friends, neighbors and community safe.